Please note: We accept returns and exchanges on full-price items within 14 days after delivery. All sales of discounted or customized items are final and these items cannot be exchanged or returned.
5 STEPS TO MAKE A RETURN OR EXCHANGE
1. Make sure that
– the item is unworn, unwashed, and undamaged
– paper tags are in original condition
– 14 days period after delivery has not expired
2. Contact our Customer Care via firstname.lastname@example.org to get an RMA form and a return shipping address.
3. Pack your order in the original Overthesea packaging and send it back to us via any trackable and insured postal service of choice. The return shipping is paid by the client in all cases except for manufacturing defects.
4. Let us know the tracking number of the shipment. It’s necessary to process your return order.
5. Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to process the refund (we have to receive your parcel first). We’ll send an email once the item(s) have been received and your refund has been processed. The refund transaction can take up to 7 working days.
SHIPPING FEE AND VAT
Shipping and handling charges, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (e.g., state, customs, VAT) are not refundable.
DAMAGED / WRONG ITEM RECEIVED
If you received a damaged or wrong item, contact us via email@example.com a photo of the damage/wrong item and your order number. We’ll take care of it as soon as possible.
All sales of sale items and monogrammed items are final and cannot be exchanged or returned, with no exception.
We are happy to assist you and answer your questions regarding returns and exchange.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.